NSF 58 & 372 certified
- Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filter system is tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 58, the TDS reduction rate is up to 91.9%.
- Tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 372, Waterdrop RO system employs lead-free materials, giving you a safe product.
- G3 RO system passed 400+ chemical lab tests, which proves that this system does not contain most chemical substances.
- Free up 70% of under-sink space, leaving your kitchen clean and organized.
Save 4X Water
- Waterdrop reverse osmosis system saves 4X water compared to conventional RO systems.
Easy to install & replace
- Waterdrop G3 RO system can be installed in 30 minutes, and the filter can be changed in just 2 seconds.
- There’s no need to move the system, nor is there a need for tools.
Pure Water without Waiting
- The highly efficient pure water flow of 400 GPD allows you to fill a cup of water in just 12 seconds
- Water flows faster than in ordinary RO systems.
- No more waiting for crisp water. Immediate filtration, water is always fresh!
- Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole). Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator, ice maker or salt-based softener.
- It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.